Friday, May 23, 2008

Trolls

One of my frequent stops is http://www.newwinnipeg.com where anything Winnipeg-related can be discussed: politics, urban issues, entertainment, etc.
I enjoy reading the discussions and also participating, and have learned quite a bit about our city that I may not have otherwise known. I've also found that there are people all around who just live for the opportunity to put others down anyway they can.
For those forum trolls that have nothing better to do than to leave nasty comments on threads and then pretend that they are misunderstood, I say, think two seconds before you hit the 'enter' key on that comment. After you've said it is too late to start retracting and explaining your real meaning of what you said.
I hate that it stirs up the fight in me, but it does.
Now I need to take a quick walk around the neighbourhood to shake off the troll.

No comments: