Saturday, November 24, 2012

Osborne House Fundraising Calendar - Now Available!

Warning: Vanity Post !


Now available at The Foxy Shoppe, is the ' Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful ' 2013 Calendar!  A project organized by the beautiful Pamela Fox, the $20 calendar is being sold as a fundraising project for the local Winnipeg women's shelter, Osborne House

I was so pleased to be asked to model for this calendar and am proud to say I am officially Miss March 2013, so you will enjoy 31 full days of seeing me in your kitchen, or bathroom, or gym locker.
Actually, please DO take me to your gym locker, as it's probably the only way I'll regularly get to the gym.

All funnies aside, it's a beautiful gift for only $20 that will help support women and children whose lives have been uprooted due to domestic violence.



No comments: