Thursday, May 16, 2013

Big Leg Woman Gets My Pay


    Eunina Jeans, skinny leg style

    In a shocking case of synchronicity with Zaftig Times, I found a pair of jeans yesterday : on sale, and in a style I didn't really think I could wear! You see, I'm one of those big-legged women Robert Plant sang about; I remember  working in a denim store as a size 10 and having a hard time squeezing into what we then called ' peg leg' jeans.
    Thankfully the fashion industry has come to be more inclusive and this is the result. This pair in the picture was worn all day to work and have bagged out slightly since putting them on 12 hours ago, but that seems pretty standard with stretch jeans of any brand.
    To hem or not to hem.. is the question. I like the rolled look!
    Blind Boy Fuller likes something to hold onto


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at you workin' those bad boys! I love that we both posted jeans on the same day! <3