Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sandbox Magazine


Sandbox Magazine http://www.sandboxmag.com/ did a feature article on our upcoming show for the Winnipeg Fringe Festival... the magazine is out June 11!



Very excited to show off this great article Sandbox magazine did for ' Breast Friends' but I have to keep it under wraps for now!
Make sure you run to McNally Robinson and get yourself a copy on June 11 , which also happens to be my birthday!

Thanks to Jeffrey Vallis for organizing the shoot, which was held at Berns & Black Salon in the Exchange district. If I win the 50 million Lotto Max this Saturday, I'd be at Berns and Black every single day, and while I was letting my nails dry, I'd have my assistant flip through Sandbox magazine and show me all the pretty pictures!

*** kisses and jugs ***

Heather

No comments: